This write-up defines just how to install the HelpDesk ticket system utilizing the Softaculous installer in cPanel.
You can have HelpDesk up and running on your website in minutes by using the Softaculous application installer in cPanel.
To mount HelpDesk making use of Softaculous, adhere to these steps:
- Visit to cPanel.
If you do not know exactly how to log in to your cPanel account, please see this post.
- In the SOFTACULOUS APPLICATION INSTALLER section of the cPanel house display, click any of the alternatives under Categories. The Softaculous installer page appears.
It does not matter which option you click under Groups. Every one of them begin the Softaculous installer.
- In the Look text box, type helpdeskz and after that press Get in.
Conversely, you can utilize the navigating pane on the left side. To do this, click Consumer Assistance, and then click HelpDesk.
- Click Install. The setup web page appears.
- In the Pick Protocol listing box, select the method.
If you have an SSL certification mounted on your website, select https:// or https://www. If you do not have an SSL certification mounted on your website, select http:// or http://www.
- In the Select Domain name checklist box, pick the domain for installment, or accept the default value.
- In the In Directory text box, type the directory where you want to mount the application, or approve the default worth.
If you want your domain name to go directly to the application, make sure the In Directory site message box is blank.
- In the Admin Username message box, kind the manager username.
- In the Admin Password message box, type the manager password.
Make sure that you pick a solid password! The Softaculous installer provides a ranking for your password'’ s stamina, and turns green when the password is solid. Conversely, you can click the symbol alongside the Admin Password message box, as well as Softaculous generates a solid, random password for you.
- Click the symbol to increase Advanced Options.
- In the Database Name message box, type the name of the data source to create for the application, or approve the default value.
- In the Table Prefix message box, type the database table prefix, or accept the default value.
- If you do not wish to obtain e-mail alerts when application updates are offered, choose the Disable Update Notifications Emails check box.
A2 Holding strongly recommends that you receive e-mail alerts when application updates are offered. Keeping your site updated assists protect against unauthorized accessibility attempts and data loss.
- To immediately upgrade the application when updates are offered, select the Car Upgrade check box.
- In the Backup Place listing box, you can pick an area to save application back-ups.
- In the Automated backups checklist box, you can pick whether or not Softaculous makes periodic back-ups of your application.
- In the Backup Rotation list box, you can choose just how usually Softaculous overwrites the oldest back-up data with a new backup data.
- To obtain website arrangement info after the installment is complete, type an e-mail address in the Email setup information to message box.
- Evaluation the installment choices and settings, and afterwards click Install. When installment is full, Softaculous gives info concerning the application'’ s setup.
you can find more here helpdeskz from Our Articles